YOU CAN COUNT ON US... BE OUR SUPPORT
VIA CHECKS DONATIONS..
SPCC VISION MISSION GOAL
√ As it enters into partnership with selected parishes, the Salvatorian Pastoral Care for Children (SPCC) is guided by the following vision, mission and goals.
All children live in a safe, healthy, nurturing and protective environment and are free from all forms of neglect, abuse, violence, exploitation and discrimination.
SPCC Programs and Services
Intervention Program (IP)
▪ Psycho-social help and support to the exploited and abused Children and Women through:
< Home Visitation
< Referral Services
< Counseling Sessions
< Rescue Operation
< Para-Legal Assistance
< Educational Assistance
Prevention and Community Education(PCE)
▪ Advocacy and awareness raising through Symposium, Forums, Conferences and Lobby Sessions
Formation and Trainings of Child Rights Advocates (FTCRA)
▪ Capability- building of Child Rights Advocates (CRAs) as partners in protecting and upholding the Rights of the Child.
Community Organizing (CO)
▪ A vital tool for the social transformation of the community
Networking and Linkages (NL)
▪ A venue for broader connections and coordination with other child- caring agencies and communities
▪ An alternative activity for children which aims to enhance their interest and joy in reading.
▪ An income generating activity for mothers to help augment their Family income.
▪ A supplemental feeding activity for clinically underweight children in the Parish.